Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinspiration Day 8 - Stephanie



Today I am trying to enjoy the last day of my vacation before going back to what is going to be a pretty rough work week.  Unfortunately, Mother Nature has a different idea.  It is really overcast and chilly in Atlanta today (I am really missing the mountain sunshine!).  So I am trying to brighten the day with colorful clothes.

I have been on the lookout for a pair of bright colored jeans a la Kate Middleton for a while now.  Imagine my surprise when I found a pair that fits and is almost the same color at Target yesterday (plus they were under $30)!  I paired the jeans with my black pumps, a basic grey tee, and the same ocelot scarf from the Asheville trip.

The jacket is a hunter green blazer I got awhile back at Loft.  I included a pic with and without the blazer.  I am not 100% sure which version I prefer.  What do y’all think?



Overall, I really like the jeans and am looking forward to pairing them with green this fall.  My mom did tell me I looked hippy at lunch today, but I think that can be rectified with a different top.  I’m going to give the outfit a 7/10.

  • Top - Loft
  • Jeans - Target
  • Shoes - Ivanka Trump
  • Scarf - Banana Republic
  • Blazer - Loft

5 comments:

  1. I think they look better in the second picture! Though I don't know where she got the hippy part, not in those heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not like 70s hippy, but like my hips look big.

      Delete
    2. Haha, good, cuz I didn't think color jeans were a 70's hippy thing at all.

      Delete
  2. I like this outfit without the jacket best. It looks more casual and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this pin and your version. This 31 days of pinterest challenge is very cute and entertaining. I am enjoying looking through all your posts.

    ReplyDelete