- Pinspiration by dnickell on Polyvore
- Jackie O Sunglasses - Target
- Black v-neck sweater - Talbots
- Black and gold necklace - J.Crew Factory
- Gold tweed skirt - Talbots
- Black patent flats - Stuart Weitzman
- Black tote - Target
I really liked the black and tan of this picture, but I don't have anything tan/khaki in my wardrobe so I tried to mimic it with this gold tweed skirt. I mostly wore this skirt with white tops over the summer but I love how it holds up with the black.
The look was great for the office and it carried me into the evening where my husband and I went window shopping in Old Town Alexandria and then met friends for dinner at Medieval Madness (think murder mystery dinner theater set in the 1500's). I did have some cute gold flats that might have gone well with this outfit, but I knew I had alot of walking to do so I went with my most sturdy flats.