Today's pinspiration was all about Tiffany's. I totally should have staged a shot of me eating my bagel to do a play on Breakfast at Tiffany's but didn't think of it until just now.
BTW - how many times did you have to watch that movie before you figured out she was a very classy hooker?!?
- pinspiration from Polyvore by blue-star-marie
- scarf as headband - Tiffany's
- heart earrings - Tiffany's
- heart charm bracelet - Tiffany's
- silver charm bracelet - assorted places but mostly James Avery charms as Christmas gifts
- black and crystal necklace - Christmas gift from my Mother in law
- black velveteen blazer - Target (hand me
downup from my younger sister Katie)
- black tee - Gap
- grey shetland wool skirt - Talbots
- black patent flats - Stuart Weitzman (via my Mom)
It was exciting to wear all my Tiffany's stuff at once but I don't think I would do it on a normal basis. I have the same scarf in Tiffany blue/green but I liked this one better to keep with the black/grey of the outfit. I did a closeup shot of the headband since it didn't show in the first picture.
I am super blessed and thankful to have several classic Tiffany's pieces as Christmas gifts over the years from my godfather. Looking through my jewelry box today made me realize I need to have them all cleaned and a few links added to the necklace so I can start wearing it again (who knew your neck got bigger between age 16 and 26??) Overall I think this was a fun, but very polished looking outfit.