- Black velveteen blazer - hand me up from my sister Katie
- White tanks, double layered - Target
- Animal print belt - Old Navy
- Green pencil skirt - Talbots
- Leopard flats - Target
- green, crystal, and brass necklace - kiosk at the mall
Tuesday was really warm in DC and I needed an outfit that would be comfortable for the daytime and the metro ride to DC for my grad school class in the evening. I was able to take off the blazer in transit when I got hot and it worked perfectly.
I haven't worn this skirt in several months and I was glad to have an excuse to iron it and wear it. It looks really great standing up, but hikes up a little too much for my liking when sitting. Fine for sitting at my desk, but need to remember not to wear it on days when I am sitting with clients or a meeting with no desk for coverage. The green and leopard were a really nice punch...sad that the photo colors aren't showing it! Will try an outdoor photo of it next time.