Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinspiration Day 16 - Stephanie

Due to a very late Sunday night working, I skipped Pinspiration on Monday.  I was back on the horse for Tuesday though.  Yesterday was insane.  I literally ate during a meeting because I had no break time.  I had a softball game at 6:30 on the other side of town.  Plus I needed to prep for a Nike screening interview that I have today during lunch.

I went for a pretty effortless silhouette since I was going to be in and out of my chair all day.  I wish I had a necklace/sweater combo that blended like in the Pinspiration because that is what drew me to it, but I am sticking to the rules for once and not shopping mid challenge.


A pencil shirt with a tucked in top is a pretty standard look for me, but I was really happy to pull this skirt out of the back of my closet.  It has been months since I last wore it.  I choose a necklace in a similar color family to echo the necklace/sweater color of the Pinspiration.
  • Skirt - LOFT
  • Sweater - LOFT
  • Silver/purple necklace - LOFT
  • Shoes - Ivanka Trump

2 comments:

  1. I think you look awesome! That skirt looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete