Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinspiration Day 13 - Christina

Weather was sunny and in the mid-70's this weekend so I took advantage to use a few pinspirations that were more summery.  This might be the last chance I get to sneak them in before true Fall.

  • Pinspiration
  • Denim jacket (with stretch!) - hand me down from my Mom
  • White long sleeve tee - Merona for Target
  • Copper skirt - J.Crew
  • Brown sandals - ??
I apologize for the lack of info on this outfit but I will fill in the details once I get home and can look at the labels. 

I really love this outfit and it is similar to what I wore for my engagement photo shoot about this time last year.  I was in a rush to leave and didn't throw on a necklace but I have two items in amber that would have been great layered.

How would you convert it for fall?  Brown boots and a black tee?

XoXo

Christina