- Pinspiration from SweetLaundry Blog
- Black wrap sweater - hand me up from my sister Katie (maybe Ann Taylor Loft?)
- Grey wool mini - J.Crew Factory
- black sheer tights - Target
- Oversize pearl necklace on black ribbon - gift from my sister-daughter in the sorority
- pearl stud earrings
- fake Chanel purse - some kiosk in Beijing
- black quilted flats - Macy's
I like the proportions in the inspiration with the oversize sweater and the mini skirt, but didn't have a long sweater and didn't want my skirt to be that short at work, even with tights.
How do girls wear skirts that short in every day life? I get the always bend from the knees bit but I feel like if I leaned over to get a pencil this pinspiration would be showing off everything! Do you not bend over? Do you not really have a butt when you are that thin so there isn't much to show when you bend? I sit on the bus/metro daily and with skirts that short there isn't
much any fabric covering your rear when you sit and that is uncomfortable gross on public transit.